Explore the backwaters around Marco Island embarking from the gorgeous Collier-Seminole State Park. Our kayak rentals are the tool for an immersive adventure that takes you deep into the heart of Florida’s natural beauty. As you embark on this journey, you’ll be captivated by the pristine waters and diverse ecosystems that the park has to offer.
- Exclusive kayak routes from the gorgeous Collier-Seminole State Park
- In addition to our typical kayaks, we have pedal kayaks!
- See Dolphin, Shore Birds, and other wildlife and sealife
- From 1 hour to all-day rentals!
- Exclusive Routes! Enjoy the privilege of exploring the captivating mangrove tunnels nestled within Collier-Seminole Park, just a short 6-mile journey from Marco Island and a mere 15 miles from downtown Naples.
- Our routes are perfect for the novice or expert, with the option of a short tour or a 13-mile journey for the enthusiast.
- Get up close and personal with the local wildlife and sea life while surrounding yourself with the beauty within Collier-Seminole State Park.
(All Prices Are Per Person * Tandem Kayaks and Canoe Rentals Automatically Charge For 2 People)
Single Kayak Rentals (non guided)
1 hour $20
2 hours $30
4 hours $45
All day (until 5 pm) $55
Tandem Kayak Rentals (non guided)
1 hour $30
2 hours $40
4 hours $60
All day (until 5 pm) $70
Canoe Rentals (non guided)
1 hour $35
2 hours $45
4 hours $70
All day (until 5 pm) $75
Peddle Single Kayak Rentals (non guided)
1 hour $35
2 hour $50
4 hour $80
All Day (until 5 pm) $100